Expenses, Fees, & Tuition
Eternity is committed to helping students graduate without incurring college debt so they can pursue God’s calling on their lives without that debilitating burden. This means that we make every effort to make our tuition affordable. We do this by minimizing our overhead and then setting tuition at a level lower than our actual cost, depending on donors to partner with us to cover the difference. Our current tuition is set at $250 per credit hour. We believe that this price enables most students to remain involved in local ministry, pay for other financial responsibilities, and to graduate without incurring college debt.
To put our tuition in perspective, consider the following:
- EBC charges $250 per unit compared to $441 for the average ABHE school.1 There are two important inter-related principles that enable us to offer a quality Bible education at a very affordable price:
- Simplicity. The efficiencies of our operation that minimize our costs (e.g. our simple campus and small, collaborative staff )
- Shared Sacrifice. Generous donors who partner with us financially, and staff that make reasonable salaries.
- A student enrolled part-time at Eternity taking 9 units a semester would pay $4,500 per year for tuition.
- A student enrolled full-time at Eternity taking 16 units a semester would pay $8,000 per year for tuition.