Gospel & Culture Field Trip: San Francisco. This will be a 2-part whirlwind of an event. First, we’ll spend time with the leadership of We Are Church, a unique house church network started by Francis Chan in San Francisco. After staying the night in San Francisco, we’ll attend the ReGeneration Forum, a one-day conference focused on engaging younger generations with the Bible.
Important Trip Information:
- If you’re driving with us, it’s very important that you’re on time Friday morning (6AM @ Eternity). We have a tight schedule and we can’t wait for you.
- We’re staying at a hotel in Milpitas (see below). Rooms will be assigned by gender (4 to a room).
- The trip is free, but students will need to buy their own meals. It’s always a good idea to have cash when splitting checks.
- Dress for cold weather. We’re hitting the town on Friday night and It gets cold.
- 6 AM. Depart from Eternity Library.
- 12 PM. Lunch on the road.
- 2 PM. Visit with We Are Church Leadership
- 5:30 PM. Dinner and sightseeing in San Francisco
- 11 PM. Check in at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Silicon Valley (1100 Cadillac Ct. Milpitas, CA)
- 9AM-5PM. ReGeneration Conference
- 5:30 PM. Leave ReGeneration
- 12AM. Arrive at EBC