Looking back on 2019
As 2019 comes to a close, I wanted to share about what God’s been doing through Eternity. It would take me pages to share all the ways God has been good to us over the last 17 years, so I figured I would stick to some highlights from 2019.
- God brought us 341 students from 14 different countries to receive Bible training from Eternity.
- We teamed up with 2 missions organizations to create customized educational programs to better prepare missionaries for Gospel work.
- We partnered with Westside: A Jesus Church in Portland to develop a comprehensive training programWhat Happens When A Church is the Center of Learning? that integrates Eternity classes with hands-on mentorship.
- We gathered a few dozen students, parents, and friends of Eternity to visit Israel. In addition to experiencing the incredible geography and history of the land, we also visited an EBC graduate who lives and ministers to the Palestinian community in the West Bank.
- Finally, we inked a deal with RightNow Media to make some of our online courses available to millions of people around the world.
Looking forward, our goal is to keep building on the momentum of this past year. In addition to our ongoing work of recruiting and training more students, we’re focusing on 3 areas in 2020:
- Accreditation: 2020 is a big year for accreditation. We’ll be performing a self study, hosting an external team, and finally, we’ll sit before the accrediting board for our 5 year review. Nothing to fear, but it’s a comprehensive process that helps ensure that we deliver on our institutional goals.
- Content Development. This year we hope to continue developing high-quality video resources that combine in-depth educational content with high production value. We currently have 3 new classes in development, with more planned for the future.
- Organizational Partnerships: Our goal is to team up with at least 4 more organizations to create customized training programs like those we started in 2019.
To help us start 2020 on the right foot, a couple of our amazing donors offered to match any donations we receive before the end of the year (up to $25,000). This means every dollar you give will have twice the impact! This will help us complete the filming projects we have in development and so much more. If you’re interested in giving, please follow the link below to our secure giving center.
Thanks again for your partnership!